A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia is a vocational organisation which provides students with training that results in Qualifications and Statements of Attainment. These are recognised and accepted by industry and other educational institutions throughout Australia. RTOs can be State and Territory Government or privately owned training organisations. All RTOs in Australia and the qualifications they are registered to deliver are listed on a national database, Training.Gov.Au, also referred to as TGA.
Recognition First trades under two names:
- Recognition First which is our original trading name and has supported students across a wide range of qualifications and work environments.
- Australian Early Childhood College this is a relevantly new trading name and has been established to support our large number of early childhood workplaces, staff and students. The college reflects our professional response to the needs of this very important workforce. The college helps staff progress through their qualification journey from Certificate III to Bachelor Degrees.
Recognition First Pty. Ltd. is proudly a privately owned training organisation. Jan Green, the owner of Recognition First Pty. Ltd. has worked in the VET sector for more than 20 years. She has owned an RTO for over 19 years. Our RTO has a strong foundation in quality VET practice and an enviable reputation in registration and compliance.
We offer students and workplaces the quality of Nationally Recognised Qualifications. These Qualifications form part of the Vocational and Education and Training Sector in Australia and is recognised as among the most sophisticated in the world because;
- it is Industry led - employers and industry representatives define what outcome is required from training. The training matches as closely as possible the 'real work' that is occurring in workplaces around Australia
- it is National - the system is jointly managed by State, Territory and Australian Federal Governments.
- client focused - it is flexible, relevant and responsive to client needs.
Scope of Registration - this is the list of qualifications we are approved to issue. Follow the link and click on the 'scope' tab.
Qualifications - information about the qualifications we offer.